无门没有内外,无内外而回到当下,当下清明一世人清明。远离颠倒妄想。。。

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Abraham hicks Vs Seung Shan


I use to sit for zen retreat with Dae Bong zen master( Seung Shang Dae Shan sunim's disciple), and I used to heard him explain about our world, human and things are all made from same essence. He said that when you keep a don't know mind, your don't know mind and my don't know mind are the same.



Later on, I learn about the teaching of Abraham, and he said that we human and all existence in this world came from non physical, same essence. To me, non physical or inner being are similar to zen master's preaching of Don't Know mind or Buddha Nature.


Just now I read a book by Wallace D. Wattles, a chinese translation, it says: 那无形之物,或者说本有存在体的供给无穷无尽;虽然整个宇宙都是以那存在体来造成,但是创造宇宙并没有把那存在体用尽。在这双目可见的宇宙里,各个有形实体间的空间之中,仍充满着那存在体---那用来创造一切万物的原料。


Translated by saying, that non physical, or call it original existance are providing abundently, even the whole universe used it, it will remain unexosted. The space between this visible universe are fill with non physical existance, the essence of all things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment